Friday, March 2, 2012

Before…

Before I ate wheat.  I was addicted to bread, pasta, baked goods, cereal, couscous.  It was in multiple meals in large servings, it was my snack it was everything.  So in December I tried a detox, I gave up wheat (and a bunch of other things) and then I slowly re-introduced things I had gone without and saw how my body reacted.  The answer is that my body DOES NOT like it when I eat wheat.  It now tells me in no uncertain terms each time I eat wheat that I shouldn’t, I get zits, I get upset stomachs I get sluggish and gross feeling.  So I tried to keep wheat out, but I haven’t been doing a very good job.  So I’m going to try and be better about it, because  I think it is tanking my immune system as per being plague ridden.

So I’m sick, which means that I’ll be home a bit. So I’m going to set some goals.  Here are the before photos of the areas I want to clean… providing I don’t you know curl up into a ball and pass out.

IMG_0257IMG_0258 IMG_0259

No comments:

Post a Comment