Thursday, April 16, 2009

A new beginning

I had a livejournal account once. I guess that counts as a blog but it was and is very highschool. Great for drama and distraught midnight postings. This is my new beginning, it is for what I like to call life's foibles, those strange things that make you want to share your feeling of excitement with everyone around you. Or sometimes those weird family stories that only a few can ever really understand. I'm going to learn how to imbed photos and change the template and all those fun things I could never figure out before.
Amie, if you ever read this the font is just for you! Yes that is right, I chose one with no Serifs! I am not going to expand much more than this for my introduction. I am sure most people who read this will already know me, and the rest of you can just wait and see :)!
Knitting update now, cast on currently is a weird scarf from all synthetic yarns. A sweater in patons shetland chunky from vogue knitting fall, and a sock. The second of a very lonely pair. I say very lonely because I have made no progress on this sock since January of 2008. Last year I learned how to make socks, but as a size 10/11 it took forever to finish the foot part on that first poor sock. I'm getting much better, and have since completed a pair of the fuzziest socks in existence.
Maybe I'll try and set the goal of blogging once a week.
For now this is a good start.

Cheers from the 'loo
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment