Sunday, April 19, 2009

Exciting News!

All in all this week has been a good one full of promise and mostly productive. I have been cleaning my room and sorting things out for donation. I've just moved back to Waterloo from Guelph and I have accumulated of lot of stuff. For all that, I never seem to have pants without holes in them. Mostly because I hate shopping for pants, perhaps the problem is I'm cheap, broke, or average. I can never seem to find a pair that fits! Who knew having a shape could be such an issue. At any rate today I succeeded which is my first bit of Exciting News! The bank account is weeping quietly in the background after dropping close to $80 on the bloody things, but they fit perfectly. Tomorrow I will go looking for cheap pants I can destroy with pond water at work...
Speaking of work, my second bit of Exciting News is that last night at work I saw a Blandings Turtle! If you don't know what that is follow
this link. Karen and I had never seen one before especially not at the pond and it was super exciting for us. We feel we have naturalist bragging rights at this point in time. I wish I had my camera. We were actually doing a frog and timber doodle program, but you can see frogs at any time, and the timber doodles weren't dancing anyway.
I haven't gotten very far on any of my knitting projects but I should pick one up again soon. Maybe the socks would be a good place to start. For now that's all my exciting news.

Cheers from the 'loo
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment