Monday, February 6, 2012

Positive Energy

So my dear friend Amie keeps a wonderful blog, it is much more complicated than my own little setup and she is much more dedicated.  So she posted this link to a TED Talks lecture. Shawn Achor : The happy secret to better work, is a talk that is both humorous and motivating to change the way we think.  If you aren’t familiar with TED Talks browse the website take some time to browse other talks, they have a ton innovative ideas.

The idea behind this talk is that you function better when you are positive, and that the happy has to come first, then your brain functions more effectively.

One of the tasks set to help create the positive brain energy and increase how you function is 3 Gratitude's. For 21 days find 3 new things to be grateful for every day.  This is my February challenge. Starting later today (because it is midnight on February 7th) I am going to try and think of 3 new things to be grateful for every day for the rest of the month.  I feel like after I should turn it into a tumblr blog, maybe that will come next.

For now (this counts as one of my Feb 7 grateful) I am grateful to have a group that is flexible for my year long project, it would be brutal if they weren’t.

Goodnight blogosphere

No comments:

Post a Comment