Sunday, November 20, 2011

25 Days

   There are many things to do, clean the house for the holidays, figure out what is going on with my spinning wheel, send out my holiday cards, buy people Christmas gifts, maybe buy a new pair of jeans? And homework. Lots and lots of homework. Over the next 25 days there is a ton of homework to do but then… but then… I’m done for a whole 3 weeks!

    I’ll get to knit, and bake pies, and watch cheesy Christmas specials. I can watch a Muppet Christmas Carol repeatedly and go for walks in the evening to see my neighbours Christmas lights. I can finally settle in and just relax (maybe clean my keyboard too, the J key is just kind of sticky)

   I finished the scarf, pictures to come when I have them. It is currently blocking upstairs. I am so proud of myself for finally finishing the darn thing now I can knit other stuff just for fun. My little cat friend is still as noisy as ever. Right now is quiet time because she is sleeping, but that can only last for so long, then the noise Siamese cats are known for will start again.

  Lately a couple things have kept me going. One is Knit 1 Geek 2, a set of lovely ladies with a podcast about knitting and being geeky. It keeps me light and laughing when school is dragging me down. For now though I’ll leave you all to get back to the real world. Hope everyone has a good time over the next week. Till next I have a chance to type.

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment